Ushna Suhail is Pakistan’s number 1 tennis player.
Ushna was born on 26 June 1993 and has been playing tennis since the age of 11. She is four times ITF (International tennis federation) junior finalist and has achieved a ranking of 337 on the ITF junior circuit. She represents team Pakistan in Asian Games, South Asian Games, Islamic Solidarity Games and Women’s Fed Cup.
On the national circuit Ushna has won numerous titles in her career, including 8 in the last year alone..
First & Only Pakistani Women Tennis Player with History of WTA World Ranking-Singles & Doubles
Pakistan No. 1
Career High Singles Ranking 975
Career High Doubles Ranking 1060
Career High Singles Ranking 943
Career High Doubles Ranking 864
- Winner of 2nd EAM & SEM Memorial Tennis Championship(July 2018)
- Training in Spain March 2018
- Winner of 7 Ladies Doubles Titles
- Winner of 12 single and 7 doubles
- Winner of 5 U-18 titles
- Winner of 5 U-15 title
- Finalist in 11 Ladies Singles Titles
Participation in 106 International Tennis Federation (ITF) Tournaments
- Won maximum matches FED CUP WOMEN consecutively for 8 years (2011-2017)
- Represented country in Asian Games in 2014 and in 2017.
- Represented the country in Islamic Games in May 2017.
- Won 2 Bronze Medals (Women Singles & Mixed Doubles) in 12th South Asian Games in Guwahati India, 2016.
- Semifinalist Women doubles 6 times in ITF PRO Women’s Circuit.